Capitect provides a data feed integration with Pontera. The data feed allows Capitect to automatically process account data (balance, positions, and transactions) associated with the advisor on a daily basis.
Here are the steps to get started:
1. Account Data Access
- Contact Pontera (email@example.com) and request they set up the Capitect integration.
- Pontera will contact us to confirm they have established the connection.
- Once we receive the confirmation from Pontera, we will enable the integration on our end and send a confirmation email.
2. Assigning Accounts
- To see account reporting (Net Worth, Performance, and Asset Allocation), the accounts first need to be assigned to a client/household.
- Detailed steps to assign accounts to a client/household.