Once your Schwab feed is set up, we can automatically download statements and tax documents going forward.
We unfortunately do not have access to historical documents, so you would need to download them from Schwab directly. Schwab currently makes 12 months of documents available for advisors to download.
1. Log in to Schwab Advisor Center, then go to Accounts > Documents.
2. Select a master account in the left sidebar.
Schwab only allows downloads per master account, so this and the following steps would have to be repeated if you have multiple master accounts.
3. Select documents to download.
4. Click the Download Documents button at the very bottom on the right.
5. Share files with Capitect
Once downloaded, share those files with us at email@example.com using your preferred file sharing service (Dropbox, Google Drive, ShareFile, etc).