Capitect provides a data feed integration with Schwab. The data feed allows Capitect automatically to process account data (balance, positions, and transactions) associated with an advisor's master code on a daily basis.
Here are the steps to get started:
1. Account Data Access
Provide Capitect master code access:
- Log into Schwab Advisor Center
- Under Forms/Applications, find and select Request for Data Access
- In the Service Provider section, select Other and enter Capitect Inc/ Edwin Choi/ email@example.com
Once the access is provided, Capitect will set up the data feed to automatically process daily account data and help with historical account data migration. Note: Schwab may limit how much data Capitect can pull and process (ie last 2 years of data).
(Optional) Historical File Upload
- The advisor can upload and process archived data files.
- Capitect supports the Schwab Core and CS file types.
- Detailed steps to perform the upload and processing of archived data files
3. Assigning Accounts
- To see account reporting (Net Worth, Performance, and Asset Allocation), the accounts first need to be assigned to a client/household.
- Detailed steps to assign accounts to a client/household