Capitect provides a data feed integration with SSG/ Pershing. The data feed allows Capitect to automatically process account data (balance, positions, and transactions) associated with an advisor's IP number on a daily basis.
Here are the steps to get started:
1. Account Data Access
- Provide Capitect IP Number access by downloading the SSG form here (SSG Form).
- Once the access is provided, Capitect will set up the data feed to automatically process daily account data.
2. Historical File Upload
- The advisor can upload and process archived data files.
- Detailed steps to perform the upload and processing of archived data files.
3. Assigning Accounts
- To see account reporting (Net Worth, Performance, and Asset Allocation), the accounts first need to be assigned to a client/household.
- Detailed steps to assign accounts to a client/household.