Welcome to Capitect! We appreciate you have decided to use Capitect to better serve your clients. Let's help get you up to speed quickly with this Getting Started Guide.
Below we outline the initial steps to get account data and your first client on Capitect:
1. Set up the custodian feed
- Capitect can automatically process custodian account data (balances, positions, and transactions) on a daily basis to produce updated firm/household level reporting (Net Worth, Performance, Asset Allocation, etc).
- Capitect supports integrations with the following custodians:
2. Custom brand the site
- Capitect allows you to custom brand the site with your logo. In addition, client emails and printed reports are customized with your brand and message.
- Set up your logo and customized URL here
3. Invite your first client
- Allow your clients access to a modern and simple client portal to view their portfolio reporting
- Learn to invite your first client here
4. Link client's held away accounts
- Don't have a custodian relationship? Use account aggregation to allow clients to link accounts so that you can provide better advice.
- Learn how to use account aggregation