Recorded May 2023
Learn how to best utilize security models for simple rebalancing.
- Assign target portfolios to clients, using security models
- Set drift tolerance settings to enforce per account
- Check which clients are out of tolerance
- Calculate, review, and export rebalancing trades
Custom Assets and CSV Data Imports
Recorded April 2023
Learn how to best utilize custom assets and CSV imports to track assets manually.
- Use custom assets to track real estate, private investments, and other held-away accounts without linking
- Use CSV imports to keep custom asset values and transactions up to date
- Use CSV imports to fill missing balance and transaction history for aggregated accounts or even custodian accounts
- Review and delete CSV imported balances and transactions
Recorded March 2023
Learn about best practices in producing and sharing bundled PDF reports with your clients.
- Produce reports for all or a subset of clients at once
- Use a template to include any combination of reports and invoices in one bundled report
- Publish those reports to your clients' document vault
- Send a customizable email notification to clients
Custom Asset Classes
Recorded February 2023
Learn about best practices and helpful hints for setting up custom asset classes.
- Create custom asset classes, including asset class trees
- Easily map Morningstar categories and securities to custom asset classes
- Define custom asset allocations to handle target date funds and allocation funds
- Use custom asset classes in client and firm level asset allocation reports
Customizing the Client Portal
Recorded January 2023
Learn about best practices and helpful hints for customizing the client portal.
- Set up custom branding
- Customize labels
- Hiding pages from client view
- Setting up user roles
Recorded December 2022
Learn about best practices and helpful hints for setting up and troubleshooting client fee billing.
- Set up and assign custom fee schedules
- Download custodian management fee files
- Publish fee invoices to clients
Advanced Reporting using Goals, Entities, and Account Ownership
Recorded November 2022
Learn about best practices and helpful hints for setting up goals, entities, and account ownership.
- Using the sidebar when viewing reports
- Utilizing goals to group accounts for reporting
- Setting up entities
- Establishing account ownership
Recorded August 2022
Learn about best practices and helpful hints for setting up security models
- Set up security models.
- Assign models to a household.
- Use parameters to customize security models.
- Create a current versus target report.
Recorded July 2022
Learn about best practices for setting up and troubleshooting performance benchmarks.
- Set up custom benchmarks.
- Use benchmarks with client performance.
- Use benchmarks with firm performance.
- Use benchmarks with bundled reports.
Advisor and Client Email Alerts
Recorded May 2022
Learn how to set up and take advantage of all of our email alerts for both advisors and clients.
- Set up weekly, monthly, and quarterly client email alerts.
- Add disclosures to client email alerts.
- Set up daily advisor email alerts.
Recorded January 2022
Learn about best practices for getting the most out of document sharing.
- Use firm files and folders to set up a consistent document vault across clients
- Share document links to avoid sharing sensitive documents over email
- Set up special folders for invoices, reports, TD statements and tax documents