Customizing the Client Portal
Recorded January 2022
Learn about best practices and helpful hints for customizing the client portal.
- Set up custom branding
- Customize labels
- Hiding pages from client view
- Setting up user roles
Recording available soon.
Recorded December 2022
Learn about best practices and helpful hints for setting up and troubleshooting client fee billing.
- Set up and assign custom fee schedules
- Download custodian management fee files
- Publish fee invoices to clients
Advanced Reporting using Goals, Entities, and Account Ownership
Recorded November 2022
Learn about best practices and helpful hints for setting up goals, entities, and account ownership.
- Using the sidebar when viewing reports
- Utilizing goals to group accounts for reporting
- Setting up entities
- Establishing account ownership
Recorded September 2022
- Produce reports for all or a subset of clients at once
- Use a template to include any combination of reports and invoices in one bundled report
- Publish those reports to your clients' document vault
- Send a customizable email notification to clients
Recorded August 2022
- Set up security models.
- Assign models to a household.
- Use parameters to customize security models.
- Create a current versus target report.
Recorded July 2022
- Set up custom benchmarks.
- Use benchmarks with client performance.
- Use benchmarks with firm performance.
- Use benchmarks with bundled reports.
Advisor and Client Email Alerts
Recorded May 2022
- Set up weekly, monthly, and quarterly client email alerts.
- Add disclosures to client email alerts.
- Set up daily advisor email alerts.
Custom Assets and CSV Data Imports
Recorded April 2022
- Use CSV imports to keep custom asset values and transactions up to date
- Use CSV imports to fill missing balance and transaction history for custom assets, aggregated accounts, or even custodian accounts
Custom Asset Classes
Recorded February 2022
- Create custom asset classes, including asset class trees
- Easily map Morningstar categories and securities to custom asset classes
- Define custom asset allocations to handle target date funds and allocation funds
- Use custom asset classes in client and firm level asset allocation reports
Recorded January 2022
- Use firm files and folders to set up a consistent document vault across clients
- Share document links to avoid sharing sensitive documents over email
- Set up special folders for invoices, reports, TD statements and tax documents