Asset Class Rebalancing
Recorded Jan 2024
Learn about best practices for monitoring and rebalancing using asset classes.
- Assign target portfolios using security models with asset classes
- Monitor current vs target portfolios using asset classes
- Enter rebalancing trades and export trade files
Recorded Dec 2023
Learn about best practices and helpful hints for setting up client fee billing.
- Set up and assign custom fee schedules
- Generate fee invoices
- Download custodian fee files
- Publish fee invoices to clients
Recorded Nov 2023
Learn about best practices for getting the most out of document sharing.
- Use firm files and folders to set up a consistent document vault across clients
- Set up special folders for invoices and bundled reports
- Set up a special folder for Schwab statements
- Share document links to avoid sharing sensitive documents over email
Client and Advisor Email Alerts
Recorded Oct 2023
Learn about best practices in setting up email alerts for both clients and advisors.
- Set up weekly, monthly, or quarterly email alerts for clients
- Add a disclosure to client email alerts
- Set up daily advisor email alerts
Recorded Sept 2023
Learn about best practices in producing and sharing bundled PDF reports with your clients.
- Produce reports for all or a subset of clients at once
- Use a template to include any combination of reports and invoices in one bundled report
- Publish those reports to your clients' document vault
- Send a customizable email notification to clients
Recorded Aug 2023
Learn about best practices for setting up security models.
- Set up a security model using ETFs, mutual funds, and other securities
- Assign a security model as the target portfolio for a client
- View a current vs target report using a security model
- Add a slider to personalize the security model per client
Recorded July 2023
Learn the best practices for merging accounts to remove duplicates.
- Select old and new accounts for merging
- Review how account history is merged
- Handle previously closed or deleted accounts
- Handle account transfers
Recorded May 2023
Learn how to best utilize security models for simple rebalancing.
- Assign target portfolios to clients, using security models
- Set drift tolerance settings to enforce per account
- Check which clients are out of tolerance
- Calculate, review, and export rebalancing trades
Custom Assets and CSV Data Imports
Recorded April 2023
Learn how to best utilize custom assets and CSV imports to track assets manually.
- Use custom assets to track real estate, private investments, and other held-away accounts without linking
- Use CSV imports to keep custom asset values and transactions up to date
- Use CSV imports to fill missing balance and transaction history for aggregated accounts or even custodian accounts
- Review and delete CSV imported balances and transactions
Custom Asset Classes
Recorded February 2023
Learn about best practices and helpful hints for setting up custom asset classes.
- Create custom asset classes, including asset class trees
- Easily map Morningstar categories and securities to custom asset classes
- Define custom asset allocations to handle target date funds and allocation funds
- Use custom asset classes in client and firm level asset allocation reports
Customizing the Client Portal
Recorded January 2023
Learn about best practices and helpful hints for customizing the client portal.
- Set up custom branding
- Customize labels
- Hiding pages from client view
- Setting up user roles
Advanced Reporting using Goals, Entities, and Account Ownership
Recorded November 2022
Learn about best practices and helpful hints for setting up goals, entities, and account ownership.
- Using the sidebar when viewing reports
- Utilizing goals to group accounts for reporting
- Setting up entities
- Establishing account ownership
Recorded July 2022
Learn about best practices for setting up and troubleshooting performance benchmarks.
- Set up custom benchmarks.
- Use benchmarks with client performance.
- Use benchmarks with firm performance.
- Use benchmarks with bundled reports.