Capitect provides an integration with MoneyGuidePro. The data feed allows Capitect to automatically send account data (accounts, balances, positions) on a daily basis.
Here are the steps to get started:
1. Obtain 'Capitect ID' and 'API Key'
- Navigate to 'Integrations' > API Keys
- Click 'Add+' > Select MoneyGuidePro from the list then 'Create API Key'
- Copy the Capitect ID and API Key.
2. Link Capitect within MoneyGuidePro
- Login to MoneyGuidePro and select 'User Options' from the main menu.
- Select 'Partner Options' from the left menu and scroll down to the section that says 'Capitect'. Verify that the radio button is set to 'Yes' and then select the 'Add/Edit Capitect API Key' link.
- Enter your Capitect User ID and API Key that you saved from step 1, then select 'Done'.
After completing the above steps you now have Capitect linked to your MoneyGuidePro account.
3. Import client accounts from Capitect into MoneyGuidePro.
- Go to the client's 'My Plans' page in MoneyGuidePro and select 'Manage Integrations'
- Select Capitect from the list of available integrations.
- Enter the client's name and click 'Search'. This will allow you to select the clients and all associated accounts that you want to import into MoneyGuidePro. After selecting the client and accounts, select 'Done'.
- Map the accounts by selecting the accounts to import, the correct account owner, and account type. After completing this, select the 'Continue' button.
- Once the accounts have been mapped you can see the imported accounts under the 'Resources' tab in the profile or in a client's plan.
You can also view MoneyGuidePro's support document for this integration here.