Capitect provides an integration with Kwanti. The data feed allows Capitect to automatically send account data (accounts, balances, positions) on a daily basis.
Here are the steps to get started:
1. Obtain 'Capitect ID' And 'API Key'
- Navigate to 'Integrations' > API Keys
- Click 'Add+' > Select Kwanti from the list then 'Create API Key'
- Copy the Capitect ID and API Key.
2. Navigate to Kwanti and select 'Import' from the main screen.
- From the 'Import' section, select 'Capitect'.
- Select the accounts you wish to import from the list.
- Click 'Import'. (If you would like to group accounts, selecting more than one account will group them together and the resulting portfolio will have merged positions from the accounts)